The study area is part of the Central Iran and is located in the Esfahan Province. The geochemical sampling includes stream-sediment, heavy mineral and altered rocks. The Tarq sheet includes four 1:50000 sheets. For controlling the anomalies, we gathered 50 mineralized or altered samples from each of these sheets. They were collected from veins, shear zones, and oxide zones in the anomalous areas.
Several anomalies were identified in this study that involve
- northwest of Rahmatabad farmland with Ba and W anomalies
- Mozdeh village area that is anomalous for Ba and W
- East of Tarq with Cu-Mo anomalies
- Southwest of Tarq with As, Au, Cu and Mn anomalies
- East of Sardahan that contains anomalous contents of As, Pb and Zn.
- South of Tarq with two epithermal arsenic and Pb-Zn-Cd-Ba anomalous zones.
- Southwest of Shojaabad with Ba and W anomalies
- Robat-Soltan mountain, for Ba and W
- North of Tar village for Cu-Mo-Pb-Zn
- Nachaft valley for As and Ba
- Northeast of Neflis farmland for Sn + Sr
- Qale-Tappeh for Hg and Mn
- Northeast of Shurcheh for Sn and Sr
- Kuh Anjileh for Pb-Cu and Mo
- North of Dizlu for various metals
- West of Foskhud for Cu and Mo
- East of Robat-e Shahabbasi for Cu and Mo